Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Great Foods to tick off the list

Before heading to Australia for Christmas, I made a list of foods that I missed & wanted to make sure I’d get around to eating.

Here’s the list & whether I managed to eat it:

Schnitzel (chicken or veal) – tick
Sacred cow (pan-fried or BBQ’d I didn’t care) – tick, tick, tick, tick, tick
Hamburger with the lot (including pineapple, egg, cheese & beetroot) – tick
Crumbed fish & chips (don’t like battered fish – it’s got to be crumbed) – tick
Decent chips - tick, tick, tick, tick
Kebab (with humus, chilli & garlic sauce) – tick
Roast lamb (with roasted veges) – tick
Cold Rock ice cream – tick
Fresh fruit (straight off the shelves, no soaking in solution) – tick
Decent coffee – tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick

This may seem a strange list, but when you don't have easy access to such foods, you kinda spend your time reminiscing about when you had these sort of things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment