Saturday, February 22, 2014

Signing off from New Delhi

Well...it’s now that time when I say goodbye to New Delhi.

I leave India tomorrow for a holiday in Italy (Tania follows a week later); then it’s back home to Canberra and life as a public servant.

I know that Canberra will seem positively boring in comparison to India.

I’ve enjoyed my time here, although it’s tested my patience many times. India can bring out a range of emotions in you (at both extremes): I’ve loved it, I’ve hated it, it’s amazed me & it’s infuriated me.

I’ve met wonderful people; I’ve seen amazing things and been to places that I never thought I would ever find myself.

It truly is an amazing country !!

I know that I’ll look back at our time here with great fondness.

Thank you all for sharing the adventure with Tania and myself. I hope you’ve enjoyed the ride as well.

If you want to continue on the ride with us in Italy, please check out my other blog: http://culinaryadventuresineurope.blogspot.com

Until our next adventure, which I hope you can all be a part of, so long and farewell.



2 comments: