Saturday, February 22, 2014

Signing off from New Delhi

Well...it’s now that time when I say goodbye to New Delhi.

I leave India tomorrow for a holiday in Italy (Tania follows a week later); then it’s back home to Canberra and life as a public servant.

I know that Canberra will seem positively boring in comparison to India.

I’ve enjoyed my time here, although it’s tested my patience many times. India can bring out a range of emotions in you (at both extremes): I’ve loved it, I’ve hated it, it’s amazed me & it’s infuriated me.

I’ve met wonderful people; I’ve seen amazing things and been to places that I never thought I would ever find myself.

It truly is an amazing country !!

I know that I’ll look back at our time here with great fondness.

Thank you all for sharing the adventure with Tania and myself. I hope you’ve enjoyed the ride as well.

If you want to continue on the ride with us in Italy, please check out my other blog: http://culinaryadventuresineurope.blogspot.com

Until our next adventure, which I hope you can all be a part of, so long and farewell.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for such very great information. This is the best sites for proving such kinds of good information.
    Examhelpline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really this is very great information sharing with us. Thanks lot.Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. such very good detail. This is the best sites for proving such kinds of good information. CBSE UGC NET Answer Key

    ReplyDelete
  4. such very great information. Thank you for your sites for proving such kinds of good information. NPAT UG Application Form 2017

    ReplyDelete